Not really any good reason to, so ... ---
How about things you would rather do than watch the dreadful Cleveland Browns play their nemesis Baltimore Ravens tonight at 6pm on ESPN.
• Sort your sock drawer, your neighbor's sock drawer and every sock drawer of every person you know from 8th grade.
• Shave your head with a cheese grater.
• Simultaneously lick a hot mayonnaise sandwich and a cold glass of puke.
• Chew on tin foil until your ears bleed.
• Hear some more Eagles of Death Metal and the Dirtbombs, dude.
• Watch 5 continuous minutes of the Jay Leno show.
• Read Sarah Palin's book.
• Watch the Utes play TCU again.
• Watch BYU play anybody... ever.
Thanks for reading and enjoy family home evening.