* Sarah Palin's Going Rogue comes out today, marking the biggest book release by somebody who's probably never read one since Carrie Prejean's Still Standing (and Still Clothed). So what if Going Rogue is full of inaccuracies and flat-out bullshit--don't you know what "going rogue" means, man?
* The Wendy Williams Show, hosted by someone who makes Palin and Prejean (and even Jason Chaffetz) look like rocket surgeons, has been renewed through 2012. Mercifully, just in time for The Apocalypse.
* Spencer & Heidi Pratt are pitching their own reality show, because on The Hills "You don't get to see our everyday lives and what we do," Heidi said while doing something presumably fascinating, like breathing and talking simultaneously. Oh, these Mensa candidates also have their own book: How to be Famous: Our Guide to Looking the Part, Playing the Press and Becoming a Tabloid Fixture. So where's your fucking book?
* The Twilight Saga: New Moon opens this week. Need I elaborate?
* Al Gore's mostly unwatchable Current TV laid off mostly everybody, but not before producing this video that mostly sums up The Week In Stupid: