Dear GYA, It's the Hulkster here -- world heavyweight champion and proud owner of two 26-inch pythons -- oh yeah, and two punk-ass kids who never listen to me. Being a father is hard work. You'd think that after being in such domestic-action crossovers as Mr. Nanny, Suburban Commando and Santa With Muscles, I'd know how to keeps these damned kids in line. --- Any suggestions for a relaxing Father's Day weekend? - Hulk Hogan
Hulk, have you considered ripping your shirt off when you're angry? It seems like that always had good results. Here's what's happening this weekend:
Let's start with Friday:
- The '80s hair band known as Skid Row will be performing Park City Live tonight at 9 p.m.
- Check out a free outdoor screening of Alvin & Chipmunks: Chipwrecked at the Draper Amphitheater, beginning at 9 p.m.
- The musical Fiddler On The Roof will be going on at Terrace Plaza Playhouse, starting at 7:30 p.m.
- The Swarner Eco Cener will be hosting The Park City Owl Prowl guided hike at 6:30 p.m.
- The Salt Lake City Bees will be taking on the Fresno Grizzlies tonight at 7:05 p.m.
- Snowbird's Fourth Annual Beerfest will be going on all day today.
- Stand-up comedian Tommy Davidson will be performing at Wiseguys West Valley tonight at 9:30 p.m.
And for Saturday:
- The Library Square will be hosting the 2012 Summer Solstice Concert, featuring Neko Case, starting at 3 p.m.
- The Havana Nights Cuban Festival will be held at the Marriot University Park Hotel at 8 p.m.
- Mathew Lillard (the guy from all those Scream movies) will be debuting his new flick Fat Kid Rules The World at the Utah State Fairpark.
- Rapper Mickey Avalon will be performing at Park City Live tonight at 9 p.m.
- The Osmond Brothers will be bringing down the house at the West Jordan Arena at 8 p.m.
- The Vans Warped Tour will be be happening all day today, beginning at 11 a.m. at the Utah State Fairpark.
- Canyon Rim Park will be home to the Venture Outdoors Festival today at 3 p.m.
And for Father's Day (Sunday):
- The Wasatch Front Farmers Market at Wheeler Historic Farm will be starting up at 9 a.m.
- At 1:05 p.m., check out the Salt Lake Bees as they face off with the Fresno Grizzlies.
- Head to Park City for the Park Silly Sunday Market, beginning at 10 a.m.
- Snowbird's Father's Day BBQ will be gettin' goin' at 11 a.m.
- Kilby Court will be hosting the Salty Streets Flea Market at noon today.
For the weekend's complete list of things to do, click here.
%uFFFDWolf is also the author of City Weekly's blog The Secret Handshake.