Eight eligibility requirements for trying out for The Bachelor/Bachelorette in Salt Lake City this weekend:
8. Applicants must be single.*
7. Applicants may not have more than three (3) concurrent active restraining orders.
6. Applicants are responsible for all STDs contracted from and/or brought to show.
5. Applicants may not presently be a candidate for political office.*
4. Male applicants must be able to fake “listening,” “caring” and “rage suppression.”
3. Program coordinator may expose applicant to the risk of death.*
2. Female applicants with penises will be fast-tracked to our new series, Bachelor Surprise.
1. Applicants will be required to undergo psychological evaluation … JK!
* True, as per official eligibility requirements.