Eight benefits Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News readers will enjoy now that daily newspaper prices have gone from 50 cents to 75 cents:
8. Lighter, more ergonomic editions that cause less strain on back.
7. Bigger, brighter “Rest of the Story Online!” icons.
6. Political-cartoon-to-Daily-Show conversion charts for those under 50.
5. Smaller, less disturbing photos of homely columnists.
4. Simplified, space-saving sports scores: “Won,” “Lost” and “Some Women Played.”
3. Increased investigative scrutiny of the Most True and Wonderful Church on Earth.
2. New streamlined Web obituaries: Twitterbituaries.
1. One less quarter jangling in the pocket to attract homeless newspaper reporters.