Eight “Best” items cut for space in City Weekly’s Best of Utah 2009:
8. Best Inexplicable Black Ice Cream Cone: Jimmy John’s on 400 South.
7. Best Drunken TV Performance: Utahn Kesley Lee on VH1’s Rock of Love Bus.
6. Best (Allegedly) Drunken Radio Performance: Merrill Cook on K-Talk 630 AM.
4. Best Unfortunate Girls’ High School Basketball Team Name: The Beaver ... Beavers.
3. Best Bar We’ve Never, Ever, Ever, Even Mentioned: Willie’s Lounge at 1716 S. Main.
2. Best Erroneously Titled Radio Show: The Best of Doug Wright (Saturdays, KSL 102.7).
1. Best Exclusive Interviews With Its Own Staff: City Weekly.