Eight more movies that can never be shown in Utah theaters with alcohol besides The Hangover II:
8. The Hangover: Same movie, just with fewer transvestites and Korean wieners.
7. Real Steel: Depicts violence, gambling and homoerotic robot-on-robot action.
6. Winnie the Pooh: May encourage pedophilia, bestiality and honey-induced diabetes.
5. The Help: Depicts the acceptance of African-Americans long before 1978.
4. I Don’t Know How She Does It: Perpetuates the myth that anyone wants to sleep with Sarah Jessica Parker.
3. What’s Your Number?: Perpetuates the myth that someone hasn’t slept with Anna Faris.
2. Abduction: Perpetuates the myth that Taylor Lautner is not a dreamy werewolf.
1. Joseph Smith: Plates of Gold: If you’ve been drinking, the plot will be harder to believe than Abduction.