8. “Superdell” scrawled in all-caps: Suggests Messiah Complex and/or Cartoon Supervillian Syndrome.n
7. Backward slant of last name: Indicates emotional withdrawal, coupled with mild constipation.n
6. Awkwardly inserted first name: Points to suppressed inner self desiring to separate from the outer loon.n
5. Exaggerated “G” in “Governor”: Connotes mental relationship with God, or G. Gordon Liddy.n
4. Angular slant of “Libertarian”: Illustrates feeling of acceptance by the Libertarian Party, a highly exclusive and discerning group.n
3. Gnarled nature of “Sandy”: Expresses doubt that subject will be allowed back within city limits.n
2. Swooping signature: Reveals homosexual leanings, or proclivity for tiny mustaches.n
1. Lieutenant Governor’s seal: Indicates State’s willingness to allow any insane motherfucker to run for office.