8. He thinks it'll lead to more serious roles on other Fox properties, like The Simpsons.
7. To promote Utah as a vacation destination for anti-government patriots.
6. To brag about Utah's near-complete governmental control over its citizens.
5. Free haircuts.
4. He's sure if he spends enough time at the studio, he'll eventually meet Ron Burgundy.
3. To up his 2016 re-election odds from 99 percent to 99.5 percent.
2. To pitch his own talk show: "Herbert—it's like Huckabee, but with puppets and spelling."
1. It's the only place with even less Democratic presence than Utah.