9. Register to vote, make a budget, sort out your life insurance, finally clean the top of the fridge. ... Wooooooo, spooky.
8. Funerals for the living.
7. Trunk or treat? Too risky—Mom's purse or treat.
6. Charge for candy at your door.
5. Finally getting out the Ouija board and sending that last thank you card to grandma.
4. Egging a hot pan and surprising yourself with breakfast.
3. Only give candy to people who shouldn't be trick or treating, tell the children that they need to grow up.
2. Finally taking off your business-man costume and trick or treat as the adult who still gets baked as hell and watches Cheers every night.
1. Put the lotion on the skin without being asked.