Eight obvious giveaways that High School Musical 2 was filmed entirely in Utah:
8. The high school is populated with unemployed 22-year-olds.
7. White guys under 6 feet tall are considered a lock for basketball scholarships.
6. Singing and dancing can break out anywhere! At any time! As long as the proper permits are in place.
5. Acres of water-sucking golf greens in the middle of the desert make perfect sense.
4. No kitchen workers wear hairnets, and they all speak (and sing) perfect English.
3. Lines like “Let’s go get some awesome lunch!” are delivered with a straight face.
2. Nobody questions the orientation of young, hot dudes who are into musical theater and Capri pants.
1. Utah cities are always happy to allow themselves to be substituted on film for glamorous locales like … Albuquerque.