Eight ways Utahns are coping with the end of local High School Musical 3 filming:
8. Looking forward to spending $8 at the Megaplex to maybe see own feet.
7. Selling Zac Efron’s discarded Rogaine Foam cans on eBay.
6. Throwing viewing parties; syncing HSM1 and 2 to Dark Side of the Moon and The Chronic, respectively.
5. Contemplating remainder of career in Lifetime movies and auto shows (Ashley Tisdale only).
4. Dancing through the tears; popping, locking and breaking through the pain.
3. Auditioning for the next big Disney production: Massage Therapy School Musical.
2. Drinking Sea Breezes, reaffirming heterosexuality with bros at the sports bar.
1. Quitting state treasurer race to spend time comforting family.