8. The MySpace Terror: A 12-year-old Trick-or-Treater dressed as a 40-year-old convicted sex offender dressed as an 18-year-old “hottie.nn
7. The Smoker: Pack of cigarettes, lighter and parka adorned with scarlet “S.”nn
6. The Avenues Democrat: Tweed jacket over an Inconvenient Truth T-shirt, holding a latte and a “Recyclable Materials Only” candy bag.nn
5. The Suburban Republican: Mr. Mac suit with Sean Hannity “I’m a Great American” pins, holding a Super Big Gulp and a concealed-carry candy bag.nn
4. The Drunken Skier: Suit, skis, poles and open container. Also available: The Stoned Snowboarder.nn
3. The Ghost of Super Dell: Spiky-hair wig, paraglider and combo cell phone/handgun with optional pamphlet, “Remember Dell?nn
2. The Diebold Voting Machine: Ominous gray box with ridiculously easy access. (Note: Candy recount could go well into December)nn
1. The Ferret-Lipped Pinhead: What, are you new?