8. Movies have taught us that the last year of high school can easily be replaced with a musical montage "about" the last year of high school.
7. Early graduation would reduce the stigma of early pregnancy.
6. And, the millions of state tax dollars saved could go toward fighting federal abortion laws.
5. Parents would have that precious extra year of nagging kids to "Get a job!"
4. Ditto, "Clean your room!" "Move out!" and "Shut that baby up!"
3. Today´s juniors can sass and/ or slack at senior levels.
2. MTV has taught us that the last year of high school can easily be replaced with a reality show "about" the last year of high school.
1. Chris Buttars thought of it. How could it possibly be a bad idea?